0161 244 9600
Optimisation Insight Executive
Location/Work Policy: Manchester / Leeds / Newcastle / London / Edinburgh (Hybrid WFH options)
Salary: Up to £25k (DOE)
A pioneering force within today’s digital economy, the business we are representing is a performance marketing agency that is made up of a team of experts in data and technology that have all have banded together under a like-minded vision for the future.
With the brand growing from strength-to-strength year on year and offering CRO & UX solutions to some of the biggest brands in the world, they're now firmly cemented as one of the UK’s largest GA360 resellers. In line with this increased business, they’re looking to hire a collaborative and Optimisation Insights Executive.
As a key hire, this is a fantastic career opportunity that will see you collaborating across departments and utilising your skills in reporting and analysis to strengthen the UX & CRO capabilities of a well-known and important organisation.
Optimisation Insight Executive role:
• Take ownership for the creation of reports and insights on user behaviour and performance for the company’s clients
• Utilise Google Analytics, Content Square and internal data sources to understand client’s websites
• Turn data into actionable insights
• Regularly monitor and analyse A/B test data and create conclusion reports
• Collaborate with strategy, UX Research and UX Design teams to develop ideas for optimising our clients’ online experiences
• Use qualitative research to determine focus points that the Research team can explore
Core skills needed:
• Skilled at analysing data, trends and insights
• Experienced with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and ContentSquare
• Natural affinity for analysing customer behaviour and using findings to influence company change
• Meticulous worker that can effectively multitask briefs and deliver to set deadlines
• Capable of working both independently and as part of a team of varied figures
• Certified training courses available on UX
• Industry recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
• Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the tech industry
• Flexible working environment
• 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
• Pension contributions
• Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of social events.
• Structured career progression into senior positions
• Competitive maternity, paternity and shared leave policies
Regardless of circumstance, you can rest assured that career development will remain an integral part of the position on offer, with the business making note of their continued dedication to offering employees a stable and secure work environment that not only promotes workplace productivity but also professional wellbeing.
So, if you’re looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
0161 244 9600