0161 244 9600
Search Tech Specialist
Salary: £27k - £34K + Perks
Location: Remote first with occasional travel needed to Manchester or London office
A pioneering force in today's global digital economy, the company we represent is a performance marketing agency comprised of a team of data and technology experts with a like-minded vision for the future.
Constantly evolving with the changing tides of the marketing industry, the business is now looking for a Search Tech Specialist to adopt a consultative role and help advice clients on Search Ads 360 and PPC technology through training, account management and roadmap delivery.
• Provide excellent service to clients during the setup of Search Ads 360 and ensure understanding and onboarding is achieved.
• Troubleshoot issues and provide guidance on queries.
• Construct guides on matter concerning Search Ads 360 (features/best practice etc)
• Maintain communication with clients and keep them up to date with product updates and SA360 roadmaps
• Remain aware of the wider PPC industry
• Take part in ideation sessions
• Identify threats through audits and analysis
• Exemplary knowledge in paid search
• Highly skilled communicator and consultant for client’s issues
• Familiar with Google ads and/or SA360
• Analytical mindset that can take a customer’s problems and work to fix
• Great attention to detail, able to run audits and deliver granular analysis.
• Industry-recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
• At least 18 months experience in Paid Search
• Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the CRO and UX industry that you will be able to learn from
• Strong skills across Microsoft office
• Flexible working environment
• Multitude of opportunities to work with some of the biggest companies in a variety of sectors
• Income protection
• 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
• Pension contributions
• Employee assistant programmes
• Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of social events.
• Competitive maternity, paternity, and shared leave policies
So, if you’re looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
0161 244 9600