0161 244 9600
Senior Product Designer – UX/UI - Multiple roles
Location | Workplace Policy: Hybrid with 2 days in either Manchester or London office
Salary: £ available upon request + 15% bonus + Amazing perks (27 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Hols, Free Breakfast, 5% Pension, Flexi Time + 40 more)
Here @ MRJ, we’re working with a market leading technology business based in Manchester City Centre that have over 20 million regular customers! Following a huge multimillion £ investment and a revamp of their product-engineering model, they’re looking for a skilled Senior Designer adept in all the latest UX/UI principles to renovate multiple products, improve brand’s visual language and create consistent end-to-end experiences for users.
With the brand heavily in the acquisition of new brands and evolving rapidly off the back of a new head of product being hired, you’ll work with close-knit team of 10-12 in a cool, leading organisation known for adapting quickly with the times and nurturing talent to achieve greater things.
What will your day-to-day look like?
• Create high-quality designs across the sites numerous touchpoints, taking into consideration the variety of customers using our client’s products
• Regularly conduct user testing and research and wireframes and user flows
• Flex your designs skills and utilise your knowledge of layout, colour, typography etc.
• Champion usability, interaction design and ensure users remain at the centre of your decisions
• Help promote a strong visual language across brands and ensure departments are implementing
• Establish yourself as a senior figure that Product Designers across the business can turn to for advice on iterative hypotheses testing
• Contribute to the UI team and their efforts to push internal design system usage
• On occasion, engage in design work responsibilities (wireframes creation, user flow shaping etc.)
What specific skills do you need?
• Demonstrable experience in a similar product design role
• Personal interest in how user-centred design impacts the brand that stretches beyond just the confines of your job role
• Skilled at drawing/sketching campaign mock-ups
• Extensive experience in communicating and delivering effectively, e.g. using personas, journey maps, wireframes, flows, information architecture, user interface designs, prototypes, etc.
• Skilled with sketching ideas and mock-ups
• Capable of creating workshops and getting involved in collaborative sessions
• Working knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Creative Cloud, Axure, UserZoom, Invision, Hotjar, etc.
• Educated in Lean product design, Lean start up, Kanban, and dual-track agile development and discovery
• Confident breaking down UX & UI problems down to smaller initiatives
• Worked in a multi-variant testing environment for several years
Our client is scaling quickly and outpacing their competition by miles through an innovative cloud-based way of working and a company ethos focused on inclusion, compassion and creativity.
For more info, apply now and we’ll be sure to be in touch.
0161 244 9600