0161 244 9583
BI Solutions Architect
Location | Workplace Policy: Hybrid remote with 2 days a week in a modern London Tech Hub
Salary: Up to £100k salary + perks
Providing fully bespoke actionable insights and data intelligence to a wide array of clients situated across the globe, our client is an internationally known tech enterprise recognized for being leaders in the markets they operate within.
With increased customers and a firm plan in place to transform the company into a fully digital organisation, they’re looking for an experienced BI Solutions Architect to develop robust solutions for their wide customer base situated across the globe.
Utilising all the latest BI tools from cloud-based databases all through to self-service analytics, this role offers an unparalleled package as well as outstanding career and earning potential.
What skills do you need?
• Up to 10 years’ experience delivering BI Solutions
• Demonstrable background in a senior/leadership position in an agile development environment
• Advanced SQL and query optimization skills
• Finetuned communication skills that can adeptly translate business requirements into tech solutions
• Experienced data lake/warehouse developer using Azure
• A proven capacity to design high-quality dashboards using Tableau and Power BI
• Familiarity with normalised form and dimensional form databases
• A track record of architecting and delivering applications within cloud/SAAS/multi-tenancy environments
• Comfortable coaching and mentoring other team members
• Passion for the BI industry with an eagerness to keep up with BI tech advancements
• Skilled in integrating applications (D365, Salesforce, Workday and Concur) into cloud data warehouses
• Take the lead on BI projects and all adjacent responsibilities (consultant, senior a junior management, offshore resources etc.)
• Play a key role in the creation of architectures and infrastructures for enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence tools
• Provide coaching and guidance to other IT personnel
• Be sure to maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence in the BI/EDW team's expertise
• Collaborate with the Head of BI and create the BI roadmap
• Gather requirements and ensure appropriate actions are being taken to meet business needs
Key perks include:
• Certified training courses available to ensure you are continually propped up as an expert
• Industry recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
• Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the tech industry
• Flexible working environment
• 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
• Pension contributions
• Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of socials events.
• Structured career progression into senior positions
• Competitive maternity, paternity and shared leave policies
Regardless of circumstance, you can rest assured that career development will remain an integral part to the position on offer, with the business making note of their continual dedication to offering employees a stable and secure work environment that not only promotes workplace productive but also professional wellbeing.
So, if you’re looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
0161 244 9583