0161 244 9600
Product Designer – UX/UI
Location: Remote First with 1-2 days a month in the Manchester office
Salary: Up to £55k (DOE) + Pension + Income protection, Wellness programme + More!
Sector: Financial Services, Digital, Tech
Since its humble beginnings in Manchester over a decade ago, our client has grown into an award-winning Fintech organisation that creates an innovative and cutting-edge platform that provides customers with a simple and quick alternative to the outdated finance comparison sites of the past.
This start-up has received national coverage following a multi-million-pound investment from a well-known venture capitalist that has 38 million customers across five countries and 900+ employees.
Now firmly set up to increase their customer enquiries from an impressive 7 million to 15 million, our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help them create outstanding end-to-end user experiences to cater to their growing customer base.
• Analyse customer research and establish issues that can be resolved through product design
• Establish yourself as a knowledgeable asset to the business through contributions to team ideation sessions
• Collaborate with a whole host of figures across the business (user researchers, visual designers etc.) and create end-to-end journeys
• Utilise qualitative and quantitative research methods when justifying design decisions
• Quickly gather relevant feedback from users through rapid prototyping and ensure products built are addressing needs
• Work alongside engineers and product managers and maintain a high level of excellence across future roadmaps
• Evaluate design outputs and work to continually iterate and improve principles, toolboxes etc.
Key skills needed:
With this role being critical in ensuring our client continues to scale and evolve in tandem with their customers needs, you’ll need to be an enthusiastic and positive individual that is invested in all things UX/UI based along with the following skills:
• Comfortable breaking complex problems down into simple, usable solutions
• Skilled at Figma pro and proficient in creating complex prototypes, working with design systems, and using tools
• Exemplary communications skills that can adeptly break down your design decisions to senior members
• Highly collaborative worker that can switch from team-work to independency as and when needed
• Keen to incorporate feedback into your design outputs
• Background in using A/B testing to validate solutions
With a firm and confident plan laid out for sector dominance, this business is poised for great things in the coming years that is an ideal destination for any Designers looking to serious waves across a £1tn industry.
For more info, apply now!
0161 244 9600