0161 244 9600
Software Delivery Manager
Location | Workplace Policy: Hybrid remote from Leeds
Salary: up to £80k + 15% bonus
In response to our client's growth (15 per cent in the past five years) and recent investment by a leading private equity investor, A leading technology firm is looking for a Software Delivery Manager with expert people management skills to join their growing team.
Operating the as first point of call for the team, a successful applicant will be highly adept at driving team KPIs and supporting and maintaining a positive workforce through one-to-one meetings, training and development.
As such, strong leadership, line management and resource sizing skills will be vital for success in this position, with our client noting that technical background is not required over a drive to help others succeed.
• Oversee all architecture KPIs and OKRs and work to improve automation
• Ensure your team are all happy and any doubts or issues they may have been dealt with in a kind and helpful manner
• Work with and oversee a team across IT Architecture & engineering and ensure they are adhering to HR policies etc.
• Evaluate your team and look for ways to improve and optimise its output
• Work diligently to drive improve standards of working across the tech and product roadmap
• Regularly create accurate and up-to-date reports
• Inspire your team members and provide them with an exemplary figure to look up to regarding best practices
• Improve employee retention and (eventually) manage the graduate training program the business has in place
Key skills needed to succeed include:
• Finetuned interpersonal and communication skills
• Deep understanding of Solution and Technical Architect development strategies
• Thick skin and able to receive criticism
• SCRUM master
• Familiarity with software delivery lifecycles
• Agile/Lean qualifications, TOGAF/GODAF/MODAF
• Background in leading large teams through delivery in a commercial environment
• Skilled at managing budgets within agile processes
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
In exchange for these qualities, you’ll not only be joining a brand that has a proven corporate model of success, (as evidenced by their record-breaking peaks of business over the last year) but also an ethical and conscientious employer that actively strives to create a supportive and positive working environment for all.
For more info, apply now!
0161 244 9600