0161 244 9599
Tech Support Manager
Location | Workplace Policy: Fully Remote
Salary: £60k - £70k + 10% Bonus
Founded in 2005 with an aim to empower businesses through an innovative and revolutionary workforce management solution that optimises business productivity, the organisation we are representing is a highly regarded, multi million pound and multi-award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner (1 of 15 in the UK!)
Already working alongside some of the biggest brands across the banking and financial services sector and investing millions into their Azure SaaS product, the company is now focusing on improving their ops department and need a Tech Support Manager with experience in leadership to work alongside Infrastructure, Development, Product, and Relationship Management.
With you guiding Tech Support on complex customer issue resolutions though on-premises and cloud-hosted apps, it’s a great managerial opportunity for a responsive induvial looking to expand their leadership credentials.
• Ensure your team are given a clear goal to work towards and create a work environment based around collaboration, hard work and quality
• Take immediate responsibility for overseeing ops management (hiring, training etc)
• Work diligently to solve customer issues in a timely manner
• Constantly strive to improve processes in both an employee and customer service sense
• Periodically report on metrics and work to ensure your team achieve targets etc.
• Own decisions and make sure your team are complying to guidelines
• Assess and make steps to mitigate possible risks to customers
• Where significant impacts and risks exist for clients, make decisions to help reduce/solve
• 3+ years in a similar tech support leadership
• Educated to degree level in an IT or computer science related field
• Proven ability to drive team performance up and achieve metrics
• Collaborative personality that can effectively delegate and lead others to success
• Skilled communicator across both written and spoken mediums
• Experience of Tech Support ops and IT infrastructures
• Proficiency in SQL scripting
• Exemplary leader that enjoys training others
• Keen eye for spotting possible pitfalls in client experiences
• Understanding of the importance of data protection
With the company in the process of incorporating a range of revolutionary A.I and machine learning products into their tech stack, this is a fantastic time for an ambitious SQL expert to join our client as they embark on a new and exciting journey!
Contact us or apply for more info!
0161 244 9599