0161 244 9600
Digital Product Manager
Location | Workplace Policy: Hybrid working from offices in a central Manchester location
Salary: Up to £50k + 14 % Pension + 20% Bonus
Sector: Digital, Retail, Tech
Employing over 2,000 people across the UK, our client is a dynamic and thought-leading digital retail organisation that has been able to ascend to the forefront of the market through a versatile corporate model that involves adapting to changing customer habits and transforming archaic business practices.
In addition to transforming their traditional monolithic architecture into a cloud-based microservices architecture, our client is seeking to expand their digital product team with a Product Manager who can oversee teams and improve customer experiences.
• Take ownership of the end-to-end experiences of your specific area
• Create, develop and iterate upon your product roadmap and ensure customer issues, desires and experiences are addressed and improved upon
• Establish a well-rounded view of the product market and the steps that need to be taken to create products (think minimum viable product, minimum marketable product etc)
• Gather a full view of key stakeholders for their product
• Confidently advocate for product features
• Utilise a combination of user stories, personas, and acceptance tests to explain to your squad
• Organize large chunks of work into deliverable pieces of value in a way that allows the team to deliver faster
• Ensure sprint/release planning sessions are value-effective by collaborating with colleagues
• Align ORKs to business strategy
• Remain aware of competitors and ensure the business remains ahead of them
• Periodically present at monthly showcase/quarterly business
Who are you?
• Deep knowledge of Product Management methodologies
• Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering value to stakeholders
• Firm customer-based mindset that can put their needs to the forefront and work to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills across several platforms
• Proactive about user research and design thinking concepts and apply them to your product development
• Confident navigating around backlog prioritisation, dependency management and data points insights
Enjoying a varied workload that will both reward and challenge you in equal measure, you’ll be joining a growing area of the business with an emphasis on innovation that isn’t afraid of taking risks and pushing the boat out.
Sound like something you might be interested in?
For more information, please apply now or contact me and let’s kickstart your new journey today!
0161 244 9600