0161 244 9600
Senior Product Manager
Location | Workplace policy: Remote first with occasional travel to London offices
Salary: Competitive £ (available upon request) + Unlimited annual leave, Hardware budget, Private healthcare + More
We are seeking talented Senior Product Managers to work in an autonomous product function and make products sexy, slick, accessible, and user friendly which suits a creative and fun individual that can use data to inform leadership and decision making. There are multiple areas for you to work in including Audiences, Data, Modelling and API teams.
Along with you supervising a team and pushing the brand to operational excellence through vision fulfilment, leadership, and customer advocacy, it’s a great opportunity with constant support from higher-ups.
* Ideally with a SaaS or data background but by no means limited to*
Our client is an innovative SaaS B2B company that creates industry-leading market insights for massive fortune 500 clients through a purpose-built and innovative internal platform.
The business has a massive set of household clients, revenues fast approaching a multimillion-dollar mark, and a Series C Funding campaign nearly achieved.
So, what skills do you need to succeed in this position?
• Up to +4 years demonstrable experience within a product management position
• Natural affinity for balancing goals with a brand’s long-term strategy
• Not afraid to push the boat out past the norm or what’s expected
• Skilled at utilizing data, context setting and leading teams towards objectives
• Personal passion for creating great customer services that are easy to use
• Interested in the wider product space and up for experimenting and trying new approaches that may improve the brand’s functionality
• Love for collaboration both in and out of the product department
• Competitive salary options that are benchmarked yearly to ensure you are being payed what you deserve
• Unlimited annual leave along with all regional public/bank holidays, and a mental health day each quarter
• Private healthcare and critical illness / death in service cover.
• Multiple development opportunities to finetune and improve your skills
• Flexible work scheme
• Hardware budget allowing you to create your perfect workplace
• Multiple mental health support avenues
• Yoga, Cycle to work scheme
If you're interested in playing a key role within a growing SaaS company that is primed for big things in the coming years, please send your profile through and a member of our team will be sure to contact you with the full details of the role and client!
0161 244 9600