0161 244 9599
1st Line Tech Support (Midnight shift) – 4pm – 12pm
Salary: £25k - £30k + 10% Bonus + Microsoft Certifications
Hours: 4pm – 12am
Location: Fully Remote! (Must have flexibility in rota)
Founded in 2005 with an aim to empower businesses through an innovative and revolutionary workforce management solution that optimises business productivity, the organisation we are representing is a highly regarded, multi million pound and multi-award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner (1 of 15 in the UK!)
Already working alongside some of the biggest brands across the banking and financial services sector and investing millions into their Azure SaaS product, the company is now focusing on customer support and needs a 1st Line Tech Support to oversee, manage and solve incoming support tickets across the business and work midnight shifts (4pm – 12pm).
As 1st line support, you’ll be crucial to the businesses continued success and will proactively monitor any new support requests that arrive and communicate with other members of the organization when high severity issues arise. As such, effective communication, issue resolution skills and an ability to install, troubleshoot and optimise end-user hardware/software will be paramount to this position.
• Monitor and work through new tickets and ensure appropriate actions are taken and issues are escalated to appropriate specialist teams
• Manage all aspects of end-user hardware/software from employee facing support to peripheral and network troubleshooting
• Regularly construct reports for a wide array of external stakeholders and ensure you are advising Relationship Managers and support performance coaches on their clients
• Engage with administrative duties including the managements of enrolment and course allocations
• When necessary, conduct on-premises installations that check app help and ensure issues are resolved
• Ensure the brand’s IT management system is adhered to across the business and that compliance with applicable local, national, and regional laws is understood and followed
What skills do you need?
• Comfortable working midnight shifts (4pm – 12pm)
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Experience with managing end-user hardware, software and related peripherals
• Analytical mindset that can approach problems logically under pressure and work out the best approach to solving problems
• Highly adaptable worker that can pivot in tandem with situations.
• Comfortable working on the occasional weekend, early morning or evening
• Prior background working in a similar technical support role
With the company in the process of incorporating a range of revolutionary A.I and machine learning products into their tech stack, this is a fantastic time for an ambitious SQL expert to join our client as they embark on a new and exciting journey!
Contact us or apply for more info!
0161 244 9599