0161 244 9582
Location | Workplace policy: Hybrid working in Manchester office (2 days a week in office)
Hello. We’re MRJ Recruitment.
‘Driven by purpose, not profit, we're motivated by inspiring talent, changing lives & making a difference. We’re obsessive in nature. We delve deeper because we care. We go above and beyond to make a difference. And we deliver by making things simple.’
As one of the fastest-growing Technology & Digital recruitment partners in the Northwest, we’re proud to be working with some of the biggest brands across the Tech Sector, including AWAZE, BEAUTYBAY, Moneysupermarket Group, Matillion, Moonpig and N Brown to name just a few.
What are we looking for?
Our team has more than doubled in size over the last 18 months from consistently adding value to our clients and candidates. Driven by a desire to continue this upwards trajectory, we're at an important crossroads in our journey and are looking for ambitious Account Managers to manage relationships with new and existing tech & digital brands across the Northwest and the UK.
With the role centred around client delivery and relationship building, this senior position will see you positioned as a client champion, delivering high-quality candidates through various channels and representing MRJ as a leading force within the digital space.
• xProfile, manage and communicate with new and existing key clients that you’ll own, ensuring during these chats that you understand business needs and effectively communicate how MRJ can bring value
• xMaximise revenue on projects and deliver on client expectations through candidate sourcing via multiple channels
• xNurture and develop relationships with both account lists and targeted customers
• xContinually engage with both personal and company branding across social media, meetups, and industry events
• xEstablish client needs and communicate these to Marketing so they can construct job ads etc.
• xWork as part of a collaborative team – exchanging ideas and strategies
• xExperience in resourcing candidates from many different sources i.e., database, referrals, job boards social media, etc.
• xNatural affinity for building strong relationships with people at all levels
• xExcellent communication skills, both written and orally
• xAble to work to deadlines and deliver quickly and efficiently
• xComputer literate
We don't care for KPI's or traditional recruitment metrics of the past, so don't worry about someone watching over your shoulder or checking in on how many calls you’ve made in an hour. We work as a team; we work towards the same vision and mission, and most importantly, we give our team the freedom to excel.
Plus, we have some cool perks too:
• xFlexible approach to work. You don’t need to work more than 2 days in the office, and you choose your hours too
• xWe don’t like working Friday afternoons; we’d prefer you to enjoy a longer weekend.
• xYou earn what you deserve with our uncapped bonus scheme
• xWe work hard to make you better with constant external & internal training sessions
• xEverybody loves a holiday which is why we offer 26 days holidays (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• xWe think about your future and will sign you up to our pension scheme
• xAt MRJ Recruitment, we realize that everyday pressures of work and home mean that, sometimes, you just need a helping hand. You and your family members will have access to a 24/7 freephone service run by a completely independent and confidential third party
• xGreat savings on gyms, digital fitness and multi activity memberships
• xWe love working hard and playing hard too and every month you can expect to be treated to a social event (such as Flight club, Karaoke, Games night and much more)
• xWe reward our best performers with our Monthly and Quarterly achiever club (lunch, drinks, night out at a top restaurant)
• xWe also love a bit a friendly team banter with our weekly cash prizes
• xAnd if that’s not enough, we’ll sign you up to a Perkpal account where you can get loads of discounts for all the things you love
Want to join us on our journey?
Get in touch today with either our MD Grant Spencer or CEO Jody Marks for an informal chat today.
0161 244 9582