0161 244 9583
Full Stack Developer
Salary: Up to £45k + great perks
Location: Manchester (hybrid working)
Sector: Digital Retail, Tech
Employing over 2,000 people across the UK, our client is a dynamic and thought-leading digital retail organisation that has been able to ascend to the forefront of the market through a versatile corporate model that involves adapting to changing customer habits and transforming archaic business practices.
After renovating their traditional monolithic architecture and replacing it with a cloud-based microservices architecture, our client is looking for a Full-Stack Developer that is proficient in Node.js & AWS Lambda to test and improve their current software offering.
Offering direct exposure to React, Java & Object-Oriented Development, our client has several upcoming development projects planned for 2022.
These include new technology, 360 ° images in-app, and more, making it perfect for team players that want to grow and challenge themselves!
What will you be doing?
• Establish a full view of the brand’s software standards and keep these in mind when designing systems and applications
• Work alongside a broad range of stakeholders on a wide range of tasks including work scoping, technical architecture planning and more
• Regularly create system and user documents that effectively showcase requirements, design, specifications and unit tests
• Coach junior members of the team and provide them with an exemplary figure to look up to
• Ensure all issues and blockers are dealt with quickly and efficiently
Ideal candidate must possess:
• Prior experience creating testable, robust, and effective code through up-to-date design patterns and development principles
• Skilled in Node.js & AWS Lambda
• Open to being exposed to React, Java & Object Orientated Development
• Background in creating scalable java apps
• Past experiences working and building in cloud native services (AWS etc.)
• Working knowledge of unit testing
• Firm comprehension of software development cycles
• Skilled in at least one web framework
• Passionate about bettering user experiences across businesses
• Past experiences with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (hibernate)
• Familiar with pipelines, CI/CD & automation (desirable but not required)
• Pension contributions
• Life assurance
• Warm and inclusive work environment that promotes employees having questions
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Based within a highly sought-after Manchester location
• Employee discounts on products
• Share purchase scheme
• Employee assistance programme
Enjoying a varied workload that will both reward and challenge you in equal measure, you’ll be joining a growing area of the business with an emphasis on innovation that isn’t afraid of taking risks and pushing the boat out.
Sound like something you might be interested in?
For more information, please apply now or contact me and let’s kickstart your new journey today!
0161 244 9583