0161 244 9599
Location/Workplace policy: 3 days WFH – 2 Days In the office, Salford Quays
Salary: £40k - £50k
Operating for well over 43 years, the business we are recruiting for is a rapidly growing and passionate tech company made up of 52 experts that offer game-changing software solutions to a wide range of distributors operating within the Energy and Fuel industry across both the UK and Ireland.
A progress-driven company that is constantly searching for ways to enhance its customer experience, the brand is at an exciting point in its journey and is looking to commence on a company-wide digital transformation that will see its entire product roadmaps reinvigorated to cater to the increased client wins they’ve experienced over the pandemic.
Positioned as a developer first and foremost, you’ll continually play a key role in important internal developments across the business and, through your inputs in ci/cd tooling and software engineering, will be firmly positioned as a high valued developer both in and out of the business.
• .Net Core
• Micro services
• Familiarity with Kanban/Scrum methodologies
• Experience with cloud services platforms (Azure/AWS)
• Docker, Kubernetes
• Flexible working arrangements
• 7 hour working day
• Company pension scheme
• Death in service benefit of 6x salary
• Permanent health insurance
• Private health care
• Employee assistance programme
• 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
• Free parking
• Are you excited by innovation & disruption?
• Do you want to shape a company & industry?
• Do you have a passion for leading both yourself and others to success?
Possessing low turnover rates and a company ethos based around the promotion of new ideas and approaches, this opportunity provides the right candidate with an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious tech company that has firm plans for the future.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send over your profile (Linkedin Profile / CV) asap
0161 244 9599