0161 244 9600
Policy and Compliance Specialist
Workplace policy: Fully remote! (With options for a flexible work pattern)
Salary: £Competitive + Share/ Equity Options + Private Health Care + Pension + Access to mental health support + more!
Sector: Tech, Digital, Software
We are currently working with a global tech-first company that provides companies with powerful, intelligent & multi-cloud compatible solutions (SAAS) – allowing businesses to achieve new insights and make better business decisions through their data.
One of the UK's biggest success stories in the past two years, this company is always looking to improve the security of its internal and external operations and is recruiting for a Policy and Compliance Specialist to help create and implement policies around data protection, privacy, and cyber security.
If you want to work for a company that is changing the data and cloud landscape, appreciates its employees (everybody gets share options) and values the importance of keeping up with all the latest security and Protection legislations, you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity.
• Take ownership for the creation and implementation of new policies and procedures that help make security more accessible for team members
• Play a key role within monthly security governance meetings and report on security metrics etc.
• Ensure policies are being communicated and understood across the business
• Support GRC Team commitments in Customer enquiries in relation to information security and data privacy
• Regularly support external audits conducted in support of key information security certifications (SOC2, ISO27001, HIPAA)
• Establish yourself as a knowledgeable security figure that others can come to regarding compliance issues
• Stay aware of new developments in the Information Security and Data Privacy compliance and regulatory environment
• Research novel approaches to ISMS and policy management frameworks
• Evaluate security incidents for violations of company policy and or privacy principles and where found ensure that corrective action is taken to prevent further instances
What you need:
• Understanding/experience of implementing the following frameworks: ISO 27001, SOC2, HIPAA, FEDRAMP
• Experience in cloud environments (AWS, GCP)
• Experience in creating and implementing policies around data protection, data privacy, information security & cyber
• Excellent communications skills
• Experience with risk management
Operating as part of a company that values innovation and employee satisfaction (with the Glassdoor ratings to prove it), this is a fantastic position for any individual hungry ready to take the next step in their careers.
Sound like that could be you?
For more info regarding the exciting plans of the company and your integral role in them, apply now!
0161 244 9600