0161 244 9583
Senior Product Manager (User Interface)
Salary: £80k to £110k (DOE)
Location: Fully Remote (Must be based in the UK)
Universally recognised as one of the fastest-growing sectors in business with the global market for Cybersecurity expected to be worth more than $345.4 billion by 2026, We’re proud to be working alongside one of the most dynamic and exciting start-ups in the field.
Having established a firm following due to receiving one of the largest ever Series A funding (with Series B already in the pipeline, this cloud-based, AI-powered start-up is making serious waves in the sector.
In line with a renewed focus on increasing sales within enterprise-level domains and getting the brand's name further out there in the marketplace, they’re looking for a customer-centric Senior Product Manager to embed themselves in the company and oversee customer’s UX needs.
About the role:
• Take ownership for the roadmap of your chosen product area
• Gather up feedback from external/internal customers, teammates, and ensure findings are incorporated into product requirements
• Lead the ideation, technical development, launch, of significant new features and products.
• Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers on the development and deployment of a robust market strategy (involving product positioning, benefits, and target personas etc.)
• Ensure your teams voice is heard when working with internal business partners and ensure succinct communication on business needs is maintained
• Up to 4+ years of product management experience
• Educated to degree level or trained in an applicable field
• Exemplary communications skills (both written and verbal) that can adeptly translate complex problems and manage stakeholders
• Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
• Exposure to design and user research
• Demonstrable experience of working alongside engineering and product marketing teams
Possessing a supportive work environment based around uplifting and encouraging each other to accomplish more, this role suits a highly collaborative and ambitious individual that isn’t just pleased with accepting the bare minimum. If you push the brand to achieve more and it will reward you in kind.
For a more in-depth breakdown of both the company and the role listed above, apply now!
0161 244 9583