0161 244 9600
Mid and Senior Engineers (multiple roles on offer)
Package: £Competitive +27 Days Holiday + 5% Pension + more!
Work policy: Remote first with 2 days in Manchester office
Our client is seriously disrupting the technology market Nationwide and pride itself on being innovative, super agile & technology first. Within the next 3 years, they have a range of super exciting tech innovations planned (building a new data platform, adopting AWS PaaS/serverless technology, etc.) that your expertise in building and maintaining innovative products will help make happen.
With the brand also heavily in the acquisition game, having scooped up several highly renowned up and coming brands, it’s a great destination for Engineer looking for rewarding challenges and a reputable company to work alongside.
• Establish a comprehensive view of the business, your peers, and key stakeholders
• Lead the delivery of key functions in your team
• Be a main driver of the technical strategy of your team
• Collaborate with members of your team during all stages of delivery, ensuring you use practices like pair and mob programming etc.
• Continually strive to make improvement to initiatives
• Ensure technical debt is being dealt with appropriately and effectively documented
• Mentor and coach junior team members when necessary
• Demonstrable skills in the following tech: AWS/ GCP, Automation (CI/ CD), Kubernetes, Microservices, TDD Lambda, Jenkins
• Background with all types of automated testing
• Skilled in all the best code design practices and capable to mentoring others
• Personal interest in agile development
As an equal opportunities employer, both the mid and senior positions will be positioned within diverse and inclusive work environments that will uplift you and enable you to become a big player in both the organisation and the wider fintech sector. All in all, it’s a great opportunity with heaps of progression potential.
For more info regarding the position and the organisation, apply now.
0161 244 9600