0161 244 9600
PHP Engineer/ Laravel
Location: 100% remote
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Pension, Private Health, Employee Share Options 25+ Bank Holidays + Company outings + more!
Sector: Venture Capital & Private Equity, Tech, Digital
Firmly recognised across the marketplace as one of the UK’s leading and most innovative fintech start-ups, our client is a multi-award-winning investment company that pride themselves on their ability to deliver solutions to a varied client base of over 1 loyal million customers across Europe.
Having already developed a firm name for themselves within the industry through stellar products, they’re now looking to shake up the industry once more and need a seasoned PHP/Laravel expert to help scale up business operations through active contributions to the groups engineering team.
What will you be doing?
Possessing a proven formula for success based around providing employees with the space, freedom and support needed for them to thrive, you’ll be situated within a valued, product-focused team of like-minded tech experts and tasked with helping to evolve the brand’s architecture and platforms.
As such, proactivity and confidence are key to succeeding in this position with the ideal applicant relishing the opportunity to contribute to team discussions and build themselves up as a knowledgeable and friendly engineer.
Core skills you’ll need:
• Skilled with PHP and ObjectOriented (Laravel or Symfony)
• Demonstrable experience with API design, REST/RPC and OAuth2
• Background in message queues (RabbitMQ)
• Focused and analytical mindset around testing, performance and clean code
• Highly skilled communicator that possesses an innate ability to influence stakeholders
• Inquisitive mindset that can question the status quo and introduce new and interesting solutions and strategies where necessary
• Able to work confidently and comfortably both independently and as part of a team
For more info regarding this great role, apply now and we’ll be happy to delve more into the specifics of what our plans are and your integral role in helping deliver them.
0161 244 9600