0161 244 9583
Location: Remote with offices in Yorkshire
Salary: £30k - £40k (DOE)
Sector: Marketing, Tech, Digital
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen with an established and rapidly growing digital marketing agency with expertise in all things PPC, Paid Social, SEO and CRO related.
Having amassed a solid reputation for excellence amongst the industry through continually guiding/pushing their loyal client base to think outside the box through creative and performance-driven insights, they're looking to continue driving commercial growth throughout the rest of the year and need a CRO Manager to step up to the plate.
Possessing a flexible working schedule, multiple avenues for professional growth and a heartfelt company ethos based around community, teamwork & wellbeing, this position offers a fantastic opportunity for a CRO expert to make a difference within a Digital Marketing Agency that cares.
• Analyse and generate insights through different data sources
• Constantly strive to improve website conversion rates
• Gather up a comprehensive view of how the business’ users behave online and allow this to shape your CRO actions
• Utilise your knowledge of web analytics, user and UX research, competitor analysis etc. to develop client website strategies that deliver results
• Analyse data-driven testing and from the results, understand the impact of the recommendations you and the company make
• Collaborate with internal and external teams and ensure learnings/findings are being shared
What do you need to succeed in this role?
• Firm grasp of all things surrounding UX and CRO (user psychology, data importance etc.)
• Experience with digital acquisition channels
• Confident, proactive and collaborative mindset that isn’t afraid to get stuck in and challenge themselves
• Passionate about your field and bettering a company through your CRO skills
• Strong communicator that loves building and maintaining relationships
For a more comprehensive look at the role in question and the array of exciting developments, plans the business currently have in the pipeline (that you’ll play a direct hand in helping achieve), apply now and we’ll be in touch.
0161 244 9583