0161 244 9583
Senior Software Engineer (Multiple roles)
Location: Manchester, London or Remote
Salary: £50k - £65k (Depending on the breadth of experience) + great perks
Sector: Marketing, Analytics, Tech
As an innovative, award-winning, and world-renowned name within the marketing industry (having recently been voted #1 amongst leading marketers), our client has helped some of the largest companies across the UK and the US succeed through a tried and tested customer-led approach of analysis, development, and action.
Having already developed a reputable client base that includes a wide array of household names, the company is now setting its sights on the future and is looking to disrupt the norm of the marketing sector and are recruiting for several Software Engineers to help them across the business.
With the company accepting figures with varying levels of experience, each role needs highly ambitious, technically abled, and commercially minded applicants that are ready and willing to take ownership of projects and learn the insides and outs of an equal opportunity’s workplace.
What the roles involve:
• Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
• Collaborate within an engineering scrum team and help create, test and deploy solutions that satisfy customers
• Evaluate internal processes and offer recommendations or suggestions on possible optimisations
• Work across the full development life cycle of products
• Prepare progress reports and present these to management, ensuring any problems or questions raised are amended (senior role only)
• Provide leadership to a team of junior developers and establish yourself as a knowledgeable senior figure that they can look to for guidance, support, and encouragement (senior role only)
What do I need to succeed in this position?
• Thorough experience in Python & Django
• Deep background in Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud Platform (preferable but not required)
• Prior management experience overseeing junior engineers (senior role only)
• Positive, proactive mindset that is passionate about succeeding and expanding your skillset
• Personal interest in processes and systems
• Demonstrable time management skills that can handle multiple workloads
• A positive can-do attitude that can adapt to changing environments and contrasting personalities
• Highly skilled stakeholder manager that can effectively influence across agile working environments
Priding themselves on their continued dedication to providing employees with a positive working atmosphere, you’ll play a massive role in the engineering arm of the business.
In combination with your usual great perks, you can take pride in being a part of a fast-paced, inclusive marketing business that is passionate about pushing both you and the wider industry forwards through innovative approaches and new and exciting ideas.
For more info, apply now!
0161 244 9583