0161 244 9583
Senior Principal Engineer
Location: Manchester or London
Salary: £75k - £100k + great perks
Sector: Marketing, Analytics, Tech
As an innovative, award-winning, and world-renowned name within the marketing industry (having recently been voted #1 amongst leading marketers), our client has helped some of the largest companies across the UK and the US succeed through a tried and tested customer-led approach of analysis, development, and action.
Having already developed a reputable client base that includes a wide array of household names, the company is now setting its sights on the future and is looking to disrupt the norm of the marketing sector through the addition of a confident and hands-on Principal Software Engineering Manager.
Possessing a famed company culture based around collaboration & equal opportunity, you’ll be granted immediate access to some of the latest technologies and engineering practices seen in the market today. All you’ll need is extensive experience managing mixed ability scrum teams and demonstrable abilities in pushing a brand’s product vision forwards.
What the roles involve:
• Establish yourself as a technical authority that can help push the engineering functionality of the business even further into the future
• Gather a comprehensive view of how business and engineering link together from a commercial perspective
• Evaluate internal engineering processes and offer recommendations or suggestions on possible improvements or fixes
• Support the engineering roadmap
• Collaborate within an engineering scrum team and help create, test and deploy solutions that satisfy customers
What do I need to succeed in this position?
• Demonstrated experience in managing teams and allocating tasks to scrum teams in an Agile
• Thorough experience in Python & Django
• Deep background in Docker and Cloud Platforms (Google, AWS)
• Skilled in the following tech: Node.js, UI, Github, Kubernetes & Vue.js (or similar frameworks)
• Positive, proactive mindset that is passionate about succeeding and expanding your skillset
• Demonstrable time management skills that can handle multiple workloads
• A positive can-do attitude that can adapt to changing environments and contrasting personalities
• Highly skilled stakeholder manager that can effectively influence across agile working environments
Priding themselves on their continued dedication to providing employees with a positive working atmosphere, you’ll play a massive role in the engineering arm of the business.
In combination with your usual great perks, you can take pride in being a part of a fast-paced, inclusive marketing business that is passionate about pushing both you and the wider industry forwards through innovative approaches and new and exciting ideas.
For more info, apply now!
0161 244 9583