0161 244 9583
Role: Head of Business
Salary: £80k to £100k + Bonus
Location: South Yorkshire
About the company:
Constantly striving to innovate within the marketplace of today since their inception in 2009, the business we are representing is an exciting and multi-award-winning organisation that has established a reputation amongst their competitors as a name to watch through a strict customer-led approach that aims to cater to small business’ eCommerce needs.
Now with regular turnovers approaching £10 million and an assigned pipeline of continual business set up throughout 2021, our client is looking to recruit a driven and people focused Head of with an in-depth knowledge of either sales or marketing to join them as they embark on an exciting new period of growth and commercialisation.
Operating independently from the client’s parent company (which is in itself a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company), you’ll oversee at least 2 management squads and will have Managers regularly reporting to you regarding their teams.
As such, you’ll be an astute and highly experienced leader that can nurture and guide teams to success through careful implementation of marketing strategies and stakeholder management. In addition, you’ll also:
• Work alongside internal teams and develop a pricing strategy – taking into account competition, product performance and overall capability
• Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors, and their respective service offerings.
• Regularly evaluate performance through data analysis and produce actionable insights.
• Collaborate with the marketing team and produce multi-channel marketing campaigns – ensure constantly that you monitor performance and adjust strategy when needed.
• Produce data, reporting and actionable insight around Profit, ROI and LTV
• When appropriate, strive to improve processes and retention figures through the optimisation and experimentation of new processes.
• Empathetic and nurturing leader, who can guide and develop team members throughout their tenure with the company.
• Experience managing/guiding at least 2 management teams and understanding reports sent by Managers regarding their own teams
• Previous background in sales or marketing with proven experience of leading web strategies
• Excellent commercial understanding of profit and loss measures
• Deep understanding of eCommerce
• Highly analytical mindset that can assess performance and adjust strategies as and when needed.
• Exemplary communicator to both internal and external figures
• Highly organised and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines calmly.
If you’re looking to expand your career horizons further, or even interested just interested in what this role has to offer – don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
0161 244 9583