0161 244 9600
Senior Database Administrator
Salary: £45k - £50k (DOE)
Location: Fully Remote!
Founded in 2005 with an aim to empower businesses through an innovative and revolutionary workforce management solution that optimises business productivity, the organisation we are representing is a highly regarded and multi-award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner (1 of 15 in the UK!)
Already working alongside some of the biggest brands across the banking and financial services sector, the company is looking to further extend their dominance over the marketplace with the addition of an experienced Senior Database Administrator with working knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS
Offering tons of manoeuvrability for an applicant that lives and breathes SQL, this position suits a highly ambitious and versatile worker that is keen to build a relationship with Microsoft and support the global infrastructure of a rapidly growing organisation.
What do you need to succeed in this position?
• Educated to degree level or with an equivalent industry recognised qualification in a related field
• Background in Database Administration in SQL Servers (2012 to 2020)
• Willing to improve your skillset through further qualifications if needed
• Thorough knowledge of how statistics and indexes work and are stored respectively
• Experience in identifying and resolving a wide array of database related issues (performance, deadlocking, connectivity and security issues)
• Background in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization using troubleshooting tools (Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler etc)
• Analytical mindset that can adeptly break down problems
• Skilled in the following tech: MS Azure SQL in a PaaS set-up
• Deep working knowledge of SQL Development and all surrounding aspects (troubleshooting functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes)
With the company in the process of incorporating a range of revolutionary A.I and machine learning products into their tech stack, this is a fantastic time for an ambitious Database expert to join our client as they embark on a new and exciting journey!
Contact us or apply for more info!
0161 244 9600