0161 244 9600
Location: Remote Working
Salary: Competitive + Amazing Benefits (27 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Hols, Free Breakfast, Pension, Flexi Time, Remote Working, Dress Down, Internal Promotion + 40 more)
About the company:
Here at MRJ we are working with one of the UKs most popular & well-known brands helping them build out their engineering function in Manchester City Centre. They’ve recently relocated to amazing modern office space in Spinningfields and gone through a huge digital transformation to modernise their platform. Together their group have more than 20 million users per month and help UK households save £billions per year.
Our client is seriously disrupting the technology market inside and outside of Manchester and pride themselves on being innovative, super agile & technology first. Over the last 12 months they’ve seen huge growth in their technology hub (almost double head count) and are looking to continue to dominate this space using innovation and cutting-edge technology.
About the role:
As a new appointed Systems Analyst, you’ll play a key role in the brand’s upcoming plans and work alongside the brand’s internal teams (Data Squads, Tech Architects, Product Engineering etc.) to evaluate and optimise the brand’s data capture processes. In addition, you will also:
• Gain a thorough understanding of critical data processes and use your developed skills to propose data capture improvements
• Assess the root cause of data quality issues and ensure repeat issues are unlikely to occur
• Establish yourself as a persuasive systems expert that can influence and convince data and tech teams that your proposed ideas are correct
• Act as a link between the tech and data teams and ensure all parties are clear on any changes you are implementing
• Regularly communicate with upstream teams and stakeholders regarding product functionality etc.
• Obtain a thorough knowledge of the brand’s business cases and corporate objectives
• Provide tech support throughout the entirety of a products lifecycle
• Work alongside project teams during the planning and project stages of development
• With assistance from Project Managers, help assist in the estimation of projects cost and time
• Remain up to date on all patterns and trends and ensure tech/strategies are implemented when relevant
What do you need to succeed in this role?
• A proven ability to write and analyse user stories
• Prior background in guiding delivery experiences through multiple streams: analysis, design, deployment etc.
• Highly skilled in Kafka
• Experienced in delivering programmes to agreed times/budgets
• Educated in database tools and direct SQL access
• Keen critical mindset that can approach complex problems calmly and figure out the best approach to help solve them
• Strong analytical and numerical skills with a sound knowledge of all things data
• Background with Data Visualisation Platforms
• Ideally you will also hold Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. GCP, AWS or Azure) but this is not essential.
Ready to take the next step?
0161 244 9600