0161 244 9600
Principal Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
Location: Fully remote
Salary: £Competitive + Share/ Equity Options + Private Health Care + 30 Holidays + Flexi-Time + more!
Founded under a desire to revolutionise the way organisations utilise and manage data, the business we are representing is a huge data transformation technology firm that provides its established clientele with a range of cloud-based products that help streamline workplace productivity and optimise business performance.
Now, with the business having seen huge growths over the past 12 months (160%) and a multimillion-pound + investment secured; our award-winning client is looking to continue its upward trajectory through the addition of a proactive Principal Cloud Infrastructure Specialist.
Based in an organisation that consistently ranks highly on Glassdoor with employee satisfaction, you’ll be given ample room to grow and direct influence over some of the biggest developments in the company. All in all, it’s a fantastic opportunity to establish a name for yourself alongside a highly rated and modern software company.
• Work alongside a wide variety of engineers across the business and help construct a modernised infrastructure architecture design that can support a SAAS
• Establish yourself as a product expert amongst the engineering teams and provide thoughtful software solutions that are resilient and scalable
• Periodically present ideas regarding best practices to figures across the business
• Ensure software solutions/frameworks can be effectively observed and operated on
• Ensure maximum efficiency is achieved through the creation and reengineering of new and existing CI/CD pipelines
• Regularly communicate with the CISO and ensure security is maintained throughout the entirety of the project
• Thorough knowledge in AWS with a demonstrable background in at least one other major cloud platform
• Previous experience in Linux system administration (Performance tuning, security hardening etc.)
• Prior experience in Java-based applications within a SAAS environment
• Skilled in AWS Lambda and CI/ CD
• Exemplary communications skills to a wide array of figures both internally and externally
• Keen collaborator that is passionate about contributing and aiding in overall team goals
• Background in managing AWS Lambda deployments
• Deep knowledge in troubleshooting distributed systems and creating container-based solutions
• Company equity options
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Pension contributions
• Various progression opportunities throughout the company
For further information regarding this offer, apply now!
0161 244 9600