0161 244 9583
Media Data Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
Sector: Technology, Marketing
About the company
With a reputable client base that spans across 25 years’ within data, technology and analytics, our client is a thought-leading marketing firm that is on the lookout for a driven, experienced and above all passionate Media Data Analyst to help drive up performance across their customer’s marketing campaigns through actionable insights and data.
In joining the brand’s ever-growing and diverse Analytics team, a successful applicant can look forward to a myriad of challenging and rewarding tasks that will see you directly contribute to some of the biggest and most ground-breaking developments seen in the company’s entire history.
On top of that, career progression remains an absolute priority for the team, with our client assuring us that you’ll be given ample room for you to flex your data skills (think Google Big Query, Google Marketing Platform etc.) and climb up quickly through the ranks to further career highlights.
So, what does the role involve?
• Utilise media data and insights to build up data-driven attribution models – ensuring that these backup marketing decisions
• Regularly construct incrementality tests that accurately measure campaign performance
• Use client’s 1st and 3rd party data to influence your decision making when considering how to activate audiences
• Build marketing mixed models and use these to forecast & optimize performance
• Maintain responsibility for the analytics roadmap and ensure through mentoring analysts on client projects that you are moving towards your goals
What do you need to succeed in this role?
• 2 years’ experience working with SQL, R or Python
• Prior background using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Excellent communication skills that can instigate and monitor change management quickly and efficiently
• Experience with stakeholder management
• A passion for expanding your skillset
• Excellent attention to detail
But don’t fret if some of these seem alien to you, passion is what our client is searching for above all else, and they’ll provide full training on any potential small blind spots you might have. With that said, desirable skills also include:
• Knowledge/experience of Google Marketing Platforms
• Basic knowledge of Tableau, Powerbi, Datorama or any BI visualisation tool
For more info regarding this great role, get in touch with us now and lets kickstart your new journey today!
0161 244 9583