0161 244 9583
Senior Systems Engineer
Salary: £30k to £35k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join our client’s rapidly expanding digital team within the Merseyside area.
A market-leading tech-savvy company that has more than 40 years of experience operating at the top of its game within the lucrative retail industry, a successful applicant will work within a supportive and collaborative environment and utilise their proven support skills to help push the brand even further into the digital age.
With over 1 million customers already regularly using the business’ premium and bespoke services, it’s a wonderful opportunity for an established engineer to join a rapidly expanding organisation that is in a prime position to develop and uplift a successful candidate into a reputable figure within the engineering sector.
• Establish yourself as a knowledgeable 1st point of contact for IT requests and ensure issues are dealt with efficiently from 1st to 3rd line.
• Communicate regularly across the business both internally and externally to assist in IT issues etc. (from juniors up to directors)
• Support, maintain and optimise the company’s IT systems
• Periodically provide advice, guidance and training to users within the business
• Regularly update IT documents and ensure correct info is inputted
• Install authorised software to company devices
• Remain up to date on windows updates and ensure critical installations are implemented in a timely fashion
• Replace hardware where appropriate
• Maintain responsibility for the IT asset management database
• Keep up to date with company policies and ensure new computer equipment is set up and configured
• Provide knowledgeable customer service that takes into consideration user constraints
• Assist with IT projects where required
• At least 5 years experience in a customer-facing IT support role
• Friendly and personable disposition
• Able to work both collaboratively and independently
• Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems (2008 onwards)
• Full UK driver’s license (desirable but not required)
• Strong troubleshooting abilities
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft office packages
• Strong knowledge of windows 10
• Prior background in installing Hardware & Components (Laptops & Desktops).
• Working knowledge of Office 365, SQL, VMWare and Network management (desirable but not required)
So, if you’re an enthusiastic and dynamic employee that’s eager for a new and exciting challenge within a highly regarded and ever-growing eCommerce brand – apply to this job or contact Ashley Loofe on LinkedIn who’ll be happy to give you the full rundown of what’s on offer
0161 244 9583