0161 244 9583
Location: Hybrid Remote Working from any office in Manchester / London / Leeds / Newcastle/ Edinburgh
Salary: £24k - £28k (DOE)
Sector: Digital, UX, Tech
A pioneering force within today’s digital economy, the business we are representing is an internationally known tech enterprise that is made up of a team of experts in data and technology that have banded together under a like-minded vision for the future.
Providing fully bespoke actionable insights and data intelligence to a wide array of clients situated across the globe, the business is in a prime position to deliver on its goals for 2022 and is looking for an analytical and organised individual to join the team as a UX researcher.
Granted immediate responsibility over the management of user experience research on both client and competitors’ websites, there’s tons of progression opportunities, great work culture and fantastic perks included as standard.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to make your mark in the UX market, apply now and kick-start your new journey today.
• Utilise quantitative and qualitative methods to evaluate customers products (1:1 moderated and unmoderated research, heuristic evaluations, usability testing eye tracking etc.)
• Lead research projects on behalf of our clients
• Collaborate with the UX Lead and improve of the organisations research capabilities (onboarding, training etc.)
• Mentor and guide junior team members to success
• Periodically presenting research findings across the business of varying levels of seniority (which will then be used to shape optimisation strategies)
• Work alongside UX teams on sketching sessions to come up with design concepts
• Remain up to date on all the latest UX tools and tech
What we’re looking for:
• Highly skilled in UX or CRO
• Demonstrable background in UX Research (user research, polls etc.)
• Analytical mindset that can adeptly break down research to turn findings into actionable insights
• Organized worker that can manage and prioritise your own workload
• Eager to learn and develop your skills further through CPD
• Basic awareness of UX design principles and creating through Adobe XD, Figma (or alternate tools)
• Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
• Skilled in research methodologies (customer interviews, surveys, research etc.)
• Certified training courses available on UX
• Industry recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
• Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the CRO and UX industry that you will be able to learn from
• Flexible working environment
• Multitude of opportunities to work with some of the biggest companies in a variety of sectors
• Income protection
• 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
• Pension contributions
• Employee assistant programmes
• Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of socials events.
• Mentorship programs
• Competitive maternity, paternity and shared leave policies
So, if you’re looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
0161 244 9583