0161 244 9583
Mid-level UX/UI Designer
Location: Leeds Tech hub (hybrid remote)
Salary: Basic salary of up to £35k - £45k
Firmly positioned within the tech sector as an industry-leading company, our client is a world-renowned and ever-evolving organisation that has arisen to the top of the crowded marketplace through a strict and meticulous brand philosophy that centres around customer focus, innovation, and quality.
With our client currently experiencing unprecedented growths across all sectors of the business, they’re heavily invested in improving the UX/UI department of their business and are looking to recruit several enthusiastic Mid-level Designers with strong backgrounds in visual design to join them as they embark on the next stage of their journey.
You’ll need to possess a high attention to detail and a keen visually focused mindset that can calmly deliver great results within a design-based environment.
• Play an active role within the business and strive to increase and maintain customer attraction through strategy and methodologies
• Conduct user research and competitor analysis
• Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
• Utilise your expertise in visual design to better the brand
• Determine information architecture
• Regularly conduct usability tests
• Own your chosen product’s user flows and ensure through team management that a cohesive experience is maintained
• Take a data-driven approach to design and act as the voice of the user
• Solid experience in a similar role
• Exemplary wireframing and research skills
• Demonstrable background in google analytics and quantitative testing and analysis
• Previous background in constructing dynamic websites and desktop/mobile apps
• Possess a qualification in a design or psychology-related field (preferable but not required)
• Working knowledge of agile working practices like Kanban and Scrum
• An in-depth understanding of user-centred design principles
Having grown the UX department from a team of just 1 to now over 11+ during the last 12 months, our client has highlighted that moving forward into the rest of the year, they remain heavily focused on further improving their UX functionality through a range of exciting changes that include a redesign of their consumer-facing websites and a launch of their huge CX Program.
With loads of opportunities to directly contribute to these exciting UX developments, it’s a fantastic opportunity to further establish your career alongside a household name - Get in touch now!
0161 244 9583