0161 244 9583
Location: Manchester / Leeds / Newcastle / London / Edinburgh (Hybrid WFH options)
Salary: Up to £30,000
Providing fully bespoke actionable insights and data intelligence to a wide array of house hold named clients situated across not only the UK but all over the globe. The business we are representing is an internationally known tech enterprise that if looking for a Developer with skills in HTML/CSS/JS and 3rd party tools to join their team and help expand on their already successful CRO and UX departments.
They’re at a really exciting point in their growth and have some really great developments in the pipelines from client optimisation programmes to experience building that you’ll play a direct role in helping launch!
With so many great things happening, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on… apply now!
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Strong understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
• Excellent communications skills that can break down complex languages and relay to others
• Proven timekeeping abilities that can work to tight deadlines
• An interest in user experiences and the wider digital marketing sector
• Prior background using VWO, Monetate, Google Analytics and Hotjar – useful but not essential
• Natural desire to improve both your own and the company you work for through optimisation
• Thorough knowledge of the CRO and UX landscape and any recent trends/approaches that may be worth implementing into the business
While our client doesn’t expect an applicant to be fully experienced, the subsequent attributes listed would be highly advantageous as would a desire to learn and develop the following:
• Experience using web analytics tools (Google/Adobe)
• Basic knowledge of UX design principles
• Background with agile methodologies
• An ability to analyse data and uncover insights and trends
What we offer:
• Certified training courses available on UX
• Industry recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
• Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the tech industry
• Flexible working environment
• 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
• Pension contributions
• Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of socials events.
• Mentorship programs
• Competitive maternity, paternity and shared leave policies
So, if you’re looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
0161 244 9583