0161 244 9583
Application Security Analyst
Firmly positioned within the tech sector as an industry leading enterprise, our client is a world-renowned and ever evolving organisation that has arisen to the top of the crowded marketplace through a strict and meticulous brand philosophy that centres around customer focus, innovation, and quality.
Having recently appointed a new Chief Information Security Officer that has proactively set about restructuring the company’s entire priorities and goals, our client is currently in the midst of delivering on an aggressive growth strategy for the Information Security side of the business. In line with these ambitious plans, they are looking for an experienced and digitally proficient Application Security Analyst to help implement/contribute to the further transformation of the business from the client’s newly acquired tech hub based in Leeds.
Having grown the department from a team of 1 to 4 over just these past 6 months, our client is a fantastic destination for any employee that is searching for an organisation that can both continually drive investment into the Security field whilst also delivering the best experience as possible to customers through pioneering technology and industry-leading products.
Application Security Analyst – The role:
Granted immediate responsibility over the identification/remedying of potential threats and security issues, you will work alongside a wide array of reputable figures within the business and be given ample room and freedom to not only grow within the business but also impart your workstyle and expertise into the range of independently managed projects you will oversee. In addition, you will also:
• Regularly review and monitor security across all systems (including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, etc.)
• Remain proactive and support the secure CI/CD code pipelines, testing application security and ensure you are providing input to developers on secure coding practices
• Continuously Develop organisations information security standards and policies and ensure they exceed current industry guidance
• Work alongside internal comms/L&D teams and generate awareness content for colleagues based on the types and volume of alerts and threats to the organisation faces.
• Provide advice and guidance to appropriate stakeholders relating to the process and outcome of risk assessments
• Review, maintain and adjust strategies in line with application criticality ratings and business impact assessments
• Have a voice within group meetings and ensure you are playing a key role in the recommendation of further security policies and features
• Educated up to degree level or with an industry recognised certification related to the field such as CompTIA Security . or similar
• Tenacity and a drive to achieve on behalf of a household brand
• Proactive and analytical mindset that can engage with stakeholders and discern wants and needs in a timely fashion
• Firm background in security threat analysis within a SOC
• Demonstrable experience in key IT and change management processes
• Exemplary experience in ISO27000 and other information security frameworks
• Understanding of security forensics
• Line Management experience including recruitment, performance management and career development
• Flexible working hours
• Income protection and life insurance cover
• Discounts across the organisations wide array of retail partners
• Up to 26 days holiday
• Direct exposure to a variety of household retailers
• Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes for those that strive to achieve
• Various progression opportunities through the business
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
0161 244 9583