0161 244 9583
Firmly positioned within the tech sector as an industry leading enterprise, our client is a world-renowned and ever evolving organisation that has arisen to the top of the crowded marketplace through a strict and meticulous brand philosophy that centres around customer focus, innovation, and quality.
With the company currently embarking on an industry-changing digital adventure that will involve the rewriting of all consumer facing products and websites, the business is looking to recruit an experienced and passionate UX Researcher to help shape the future direction of their products from their newly acquired tech hub based in Leeds.
Having grown the UX department from a team of just 1 to now over 11+ during the last 12 months, and with revenues having grown from an astonishing £300m to £1bn over the past 3 years; our client is a fantastic destination for any employee that is searching for an organisation that can both continually drive investment into the UX sector whilst also delivering the best experience as possible to customers through pioneering technology and industry-leading products.
UX Researcher – The role:
Granted immediate responsibility over the personalisation and optimisation of the company’s user experience, you’ll be a creative and agile employee that enjoys a varied workload and relishes the opportunity to support the design and development of a thought-leading household name. In addition, you will also:
• Utilise your industry knowledge and identify appropriate research methods (Including quantitative and qualitative research, depth interviews etc.)
• Work alongside multidisciplinary teams and ensure the adoption of user-centred, data-driven decision making
• Regularly support usability evaluation sessions
• Communicate regularly with a variety of stakeholders across the business and ensure appropriate strategies are implemented that both generate focused insights and convert concepts into high-quality stimulus material
• Up to 2+ years working as a user experience researcher or analyst
• Firm background in analytics and GA/GTM
• Previous experience using optimisation tools such as VWO of AB Tasty
• Background in using session recording software such as hotjar or sessioncam
• Confident and capable communicator both written and orally
• Experience working in enterprise-level organisations or agencies with a strong UX research focus
• Experience moderating interviews and workshops
• Flexible working hours
• Income protection and life insurance cover
• Discounts across the organisations wide array of retail partners
• Up to 26 days holiday
• Direct exposure to a variety of household retailers
• Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes for those that strive to achieve
• Various progression opportunities through the business
So, what are you waiting for? If you’re looking to play a critical role within a household brand and grow further as an employee – don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
0161 244 9583