0161 244 9587
"Sharing our Beauty Obsessions with the world"
We started on our journey in 2007 be the number 1 global destination for the young beauty obsessed when our CEO’s, two brothers with no formal qualifications (but shit loads of passion), set out to bring the very best of the world’s beauty to the people who just have to have it.
We have an incredible team in Manchester, working to discover the latest in all areas of beauty, and we get to share this with our customers, who are hands down the most passionate bunch we’ve ever known.
What does it take to become a BBer?
At BBHQ, we’re all about the innovators, and the everyday heroes – because that’s where we came from – and that’s a history lesson we can get on board with. We’re constantly redefining what we do and so our people need to embrace change. It’s our DNA. A ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ attitude just won’t wash!
We’re Innovative: We create and identify novel approaches to address challenges, commercial situations or to explore opportunities. It’s about coming up with new and different ideas: or adapting existing ideas by constantly asking ‘Is there a better way?’ It’s moving the business forward by applying new ideas or approaching existing ideas in a fresh way.
We’re Customer Focussed: We seek inspiration from all areas of our communities’ world, not our competitors. We challenge ourselves to stand head and shoulders above our competitor set, always one step ahead. This allows us to remain committed to meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers. We work together to build long term customer relationships and deliver increased customer value.
We Communicate: We work in collaboration to encourage information sharing. Communication is open, honest and relevant. We celebrate our successes, but we reflect on our mistakes to continually improve and evolve.
Do you want to be part of our growth journey?
THE ROLE: Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will support in all aspects of the Quality Assurance. This includes the management of third party QA activities globally as well as locally and QC checks within the Manchester based warehouse.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Manage the Global QA program
• Management of product specifications and associated documentation including change control throughout the product lifecycle.
• Manage the regular audits and evaluations of suppliers as required.
• Weekly review of global supplier manufacturing schedules and management of the outsourced Quality Control (QC) Inspections. Reviewing QC reports and managing the acceptance/rejection of the goods including managing further inspections or stock sortation as required.
• Management of incoming goods inspections and stock spot checking.
• Working with the warehouse team to deal with any quality issues found during inbound or outbound activities.
• Batch logging and release for sale as well as management of retained sampling, storage and destruction.
• Contribute to Quality Improvement Planning, Management Reviews, quality projects etc as part of the Supplier Relationship Management program. Ensuring quality standards and deadlines are consistently met and documentation is completed accurately and to a high standard.
• Assist in the management of the outsource regulatory affairs and compliance management activities. Ensuring products are registered in line with launch plans in line with the quality sign off of products.
• QA/QC experience will be essential, does not have to be within the beauty industry
• Ability to communicate information effectively, in a clear & concise manner
• Competent in using Microsoft Word & Excel to record, analyse and share information
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage their own workload
• Must have a flexible attitude / approach towards work
• Excellent time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication both oral and written
• Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks
• Willingness to assist other team members and share learning experiences and opportunities
For more info regarding this role, get in touch now!
0161 244 9587