0161 244 9583
Lead Web Analyst
A pioneering force within today’s digital economy, the business we are representing is an internationally known tech enterprise that is made up of a team of experts in data and technology that have banded together under a like-minded vision for the future.
Providing fully bespoke actionable insights and data intelligence to a wide array of clients situated across the globe, our client is in a prime position to deliver on their goals for 2021 and is looking for a capable and tenacious Lead Web Analyst to join them from a fantastic location in Manchester.
Communication, Google Analytics and leaderships skills will all be paramount to succeeding in this position, with the business highlighting that a successful applicant will be an individual that can confidently take charge over client relationships and succinctly establish needs and desires.
Lead Web Analyst – The Role:
• Maximise value for Google Analytics clients through the leveraging of the Analytics 360 Suite.
• Develop materials & leading training sessions on specific Analytics topics (e.g. training on data in Google Analytics/ GTM techniques)
• Employ excellent communication and negotiation skills to elicit warm conversations with clients that simultaneously deepen relationships whilst also highlighting requirements and outlining measurement & implementation plans.
• Mentor executives and assistants through regular reviews and ensure they are provided with the necessary skills to succeed.
• Proactively take charge over the delivery of progress and presentation to clients.
• Regularly evaluate and refine team processes and frameworks to drive up adoption rates of new tools and techniques.
• Ensure adequate resources are allocated, deliverables and deadlines are clear and final work delivered is of high quality.
• Work alongside the Account Manager and continually identify opportunities to offer additional support and services to clients, in line with their objectives.
• Exemplary knowledge of google analytics and the technical implementation of GA using Google Tag Manager.
• Analytical and numerical mindset that can perform well under pressure and independently discover solutions to technical challenges.
• Highly focused and able to work confidently both independently and as part of a team.
• High level of commitment towards providing rapid and comprehensive service and response to clients and potential clients.
• Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
Regardless of lockdown, you can rest assured that career development will remain an integral part to the position on offer, with the business making note of their continual dedication to offering employees a stable and secure work environment that not only promotes workplace productive but also professional wellbeing.
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
0161 244 9583