0161 244 9582
Social Media Manager
Location: Trafford, Manchester
A small but still rapidly expanding figure within the eCommerce retail sector, the business we are representing are a dynamic and entrepreneurial brand that has been able to firmly establish themselves as a trusted name amongst customers through a combination of hard work, collective grit, and a burning desire to provide clients with the very best in outdoor goods.
With the company now in the midst of delivering on an aggressive new growth strategy that centres around the launch of their own line of premium outdoor products, our client is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Social Media Manager that is hungry and excited at the prospect of taking ownership over a company’s entire social media content and strategy and rebuilding it from scratch.
Comprised of a close-knit team of passionate and knowledgeable experts that have all come together under a likeminded desire to carve a name for themselves with the competitive working landscape of today, the role on offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing brand that while in its early stages, has firm and ambitious plans for growth over the next few years.
What’s the role?
Working with the eCommerce Director, you create, manage and execute the brand’s entire social media content and strategy and will ensure that maximum visibility and engagement is achieved across all channels. As such, proactiveness is key, with the role suiting an enterprising individual that has firm business and social media knowledge and experience.
You will also be expected to:
• Remain proactive in your role and formulate a fully functional social media strategy across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc.)
• Continually build the brand’s visibility up across all key channels and ensure consistency is achieved.
• Create innovative go to market social strategy for the company’s new own label launches.
• Deliver comprehensive analytics reports and optimise marketing strategies.
• Stay at the forefront of new trends and identify areas of opportunity for the brand.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive that is looking to challenge themselves within a growing company and fully immerse themselves within an autonomous and flexible role!
• Proven experience of managing the end-to-end social media strategy within an eCommerce / Retail company
• Have a keen understanding of social media trends and innovation
• Be a creative thinker with an understanding of social and content marketing
• Have exceptional written, copy writing, proof reading and communication skills together with a keen eye for detail and creative flair
• Strong business acumen that can critically evaluate plans and adjust as needed
• Prior experience of using social scheduling platforms and listening tools
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Want to know more?
For more information, please apply now or contact me and let’s kickstart your new journey today!
0161 244 9582