0161 244 9583
Head of eCommerce
Salary: Up to £80k + lucrative package
Location: Sheffield (With opportunities to work remotely)
Reporting to: Managing Director
About the company:
With plethora of highly regarded accreditations to their name that includes a certification on Sunday Time’s Fast Track 100 list, the business we are representing is a vibrant and ambitious eCommerce enterprise that provides a wide array of world-class services to clients situated across the UK.
Attributing much of the company’s success on the construction of a team of ambitious, expert colleagues that are all aligned under a likeminded passion for hard work and dedication, the business has been able to firmly cement themselves within the competitive eCommerce landscape and comfortably expand over the last 5 years from a team of only 100 to now employing over 500!
Now in a prime position to deliver on an ambitious business plan that will double the size of the company over the next 3 years, the business is on the lookout for a highly knowledgeable and industry-savvy Head of eCommerce to join them as they embark on an exciting new period of growth and evolution.
• Assume immediate responsibility over the company’s margins and costs and ensure that commercial targets are being met and costs kept in line
• Utilise your developed leaderships skills to ensure your team are being nurtured and guided to success
• Help define and communicate the brand proposition and strategy of the business both internally and externally
• Regularly engage in forecasting and budgeting for the organisation’s commercial performances
• Attend quarterly offsite strategy days and ensure company objectives are being clearly defined and worked towards
• Take immediate responsibility for the brand’s various accounts and ensure market share is both maintained and increased
Head of eCommerce – the role:
Our client has specified that the ideal candidate for this role will be a well-known figure within the eCommerce landscape; that can both impart their prior experiences from the sector into this position and contribute to the business’ continued market dominance over 2021 and beyond.
In particular, being a spokesperson at a relevant industry event or having an established list of contacts within the sector will benefit you massively within this position, with the company in exchange offering near-limitless growth potential and an excellent basic salary and package for the right candidate.
• Possess astute leadership, analytical and communication skills
• Demonstrable experience of working within senior roles and increasing market share
• Track record for success within eCommerce and customer experience roles
• Experience in developing a brand and driving commercial performance through the optimisation of campaigns
• Strong relationship building skills to stakeholders at all levels
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career, or even just curious towards what’s on offer – Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
0161 244 9583