0161 244 9596
Senior/Mid Full Stack Engineer
Office Location: London (Fully remote working)
Salary: £40,000 -£70,000 (Dependent on experience)
Partnering with some of the biggest organisations across the UK, the business we are representing is an innovative and thought-leading software company that is redefining the recruitment space through an innovative software platform that maximises business productivity and improves hiring processes.
Driven by excellent sales and an unprecedented first and second quarter, the business is looking to double in size over the next 18 months and in line with this are looking to recruit forward-thinking and ambitious Mid/Senior Full Stack Engineers to join their team on an initial remote working basis.
Amongst a host of ever-changing responsibilities, Mid/Senior Full Stack Engineers will be a crucial component in the overall business capacity of the client and be directly involved in a whole host of activities including strategy, management and training and the cultivation of team cultures. As such, the role on offer suits a proactive and creative individual that is eager to join a fast-moving user-centric team that is on a genuine mission to revolutionise the recruitment industry.
• Employee benefits package
• An integral position within a revolutionary brand that works across an array of sectors including tech, banking, and the public sector
• Warm and inclusive work environment that promotes the wellbeing of all its employees
• Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
• Opportunities to have equity in the business
• Highly attuned to the latest coding practices
• Work alongside product managers to ensure tasks are prioritised effectively
• Excellent communications skills to figures of all levels of seniority
• Self-motivated, with excellent time-keeping skills
• Experience in and mentoring teams of varying sizes and structures
• Happy working within an early-stage and ever-changing work environment
• Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
Please don’t hesitate to contact me, you can reach me on 07874 672755 or firstname.lastname@example.org
0161 244 9596