0161 244 9583
ROLE: Product Owner
REPORTING TO: Senior Product Manager
ROLE PURPOSE: Define, grow and ultimately deliver our digital (Mobile Apps & Web) product roadmap as we continue our growth both in the UK & Internationally
We're investing heavily in our tech and digital innovation and to show our intent have recently appointed a great new CTO to the board to take us on this journey.
At BBHQ, we’re all about the innovators, and the everyday heroes – because that’s where we came from – and that’s a history lesson we can get on board with. We’re constantly redefining what we do and so our people need to embrace change. It’s our DNA. A ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ attitude just won’t wash!
Constantly looking at new ways to enhance our customers shopping experience, we’re embarking on a super exciting new digital journey including (but not limited to) Mobile, AI & ML, international website launches & new brand launches, and we’ve got key hires to make in our digital & technology team to ensure we achieve our goals.
What will you be doing?
This role is all about creating the future of Beauty Bay and offers you the chance to join us at the start of something genuinely exciting.
As our new Product Owner, you will:
• Help define and execute our mobile app & web product roadmap which are front and centre of our next phase of growth plans.
• Collaborate with teams across Beauty Bay to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with our customers.
• Partner with engineering teams to ensure we deliver with speed and quality.
• Prioritise the scope of work that will genuinely solve user problems and meet business outcomes, whilst contributing a genuine passion and enthusiasm.
• Work autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following lean MVP experimental work.
• Spot new opportunities to disrupt the industry and being inspired by innovation, you will have the expertise to turn an idea into an opportunity.
Who You Are
An experienced Agile Product Owner / Business Analyst, you’ll have a successful track record gained within Digital retail that you’re proud of talking about.
• You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing commerce company before
• You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience for customers, monitoring your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
• Highly collaborative, you thrive working in cross-functional agile development teams.
• You love breaking down problems into manageable goals and finding simple solutions to meet customer needs
• Experienced in crafting product requirements based on research, data and insights.
Do you want to be part of our growth journey?
Our core values (Innovation, Communication and Customer Focus) run through every decision made and from our buyers and designers to our customer service advisors, our technology specialists through to our editorial and marketing teams, we’re innovative and creative boundary pushers.
You’ll be joining a “one team” culture, where there are no boundaries to what you can achieve.
What’s in it for you…
• Generous & competitive salary
• Great development programmes.
• Amazing offices and great culture.
• Pay day drinks / parties
• Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
• And tons more…
Sound like you? Come and join us on our journey!
0161 244 9583