0161 244 9583
ROLE: Delivery Manager
REPORTING TO: TBC
ROLE PURPOSE: The role holder will work across the product and engineering teams to shape, organise and deliver our digital (Mobile Apps, Web, BI) roadmaps as we continue our growth both in the UK & Internationally
We're investing heavily in our tech and digital innovation and to show our intent have recently appointed a great new CTO to the board to take us on this journey.
At BBHQ, we’re all about the innovators, and the everyday heroes – because that’s where we came from – and that’s a history lesson we can get on board with. We’re constantly redefining what we do and so our people need to embrace change. It’s our DNA. A ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ attitude just won’t wash!
Constantly looking at new ways to enhance our customers shopping experience, we’re embarking on a super exciting new digital journey including (but not limited to) Mobile, AI & ML, international website launches & new brand launches, and we’ve got key hires to make in our digital & technology team to ensure we achieve our goals.
What will you be doing?
This role is critical to the delivery of the increasing demand of work coming from Product teams and Business change. You will have the opportunity to shape and define the responsibilities of this pivotal role as we take on a next phase of growth for the business
As our new Delivery Manager, you will:
• Work with the Product team to help define and execute our mobile app & web product roadmap which are front and centre of our next phase of growth plans.
• Manage dependencies across Beauty Bay teams and external suppliers to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes to our customers.
• Challenge and drive key stakeholders across BB to make decisions on priorities
• Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among cross-functional teams with full understanding of time/cost/scope impacts
• Establish and promote standards, principles and new ways of working to ensure our engineering teams deliver with speed and quality.
• Introduce new tools and/or methodology/frameworks where required
• Manage the reporting cycle, working with product and project teams to drive high quality reporting and business comms in a timely manner
• Push the boundaries of team performance by continually looking at new ways of delivering the business outcomes faster, cheaper and with desired quality.
Who You Are
An accomplished Delivery Manager, you’ll have a successful track record gained within Digital (preferably Retail) that you’re proud of talking about.
• You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing commerce company before
• You’re passionate about building high performing teams and are relentless in your approach to delivery.
• Highly collaborative, you thrive working in cross-functional agile development teams.
• You love breaking down problems into manageable goals and finding simple solutions to meet customer needs
• A great communicator who is able to set the mood and radiate energy to those around you.
Do you want to be part of our growth journey?
Our core values (Innovation, Communication and Customer Focus) run through every decision made and from our buyers and designers to our customer service advisors, our technology specialists through to our editorial and marketing teams, we’re innovative and creative boundary pushers.
You’ll be joining a “one team” culture, where there are no boundaries to what you can achieve.
What’s in it for you…
• Generous & competitive salary
• Great development programmes.
• Amazing offices and great culture.
• Pay day drinks / parties
• Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
• And tons more…
Sound like you? Come and join us on our journey!
0161 244 9583