Are you a passionate Data Engineer seeking your next challenge or career step? A seriously exciting role has emerged with our Market Leading client based in Greater Manchester.
A proven track record of innovation and growth, gaining The Queen's Award for Enterprise, The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 and being listed in the London Stock Exchange 1000 companies to inspire Britain!
You will fulfil a pivotal role within a key business area, helping shape and develop the methods and procedures in which we collate and utilize data from the industry leading devices around the world.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Devising and implementing beneficial practices to create an efficient and effective process for the generation of high quality and accurate currency classifiers for our products.
* Leading our Data Collection team along with identifying requirements and allocate resources, across all products.
* Collaborating with a passionate Data Science Departments to ensure products continue to possess a market leading accurate, through the utilization of leading-edge mathematical techniques.
* Present your self as a key figure in the relationship between Customer Support and Data Collection, to ensure technical customer issues are dealt with efficiently.
* Using knowledge of statistical techniques to identify patterns and clean datasets.
If you enjoy a challenge, as well as being a part of a collaborative, excelling and forward thinking environment, let me tell you more!
What you will need?
* Proven management skills within a fast pace, data-driven environment.
* Experience with SQL, Matlab, Python with C or C++ being desirable.
* Highly analytical mindset & Pro-active can do attitude!
* Experienced with multivariate statistics, computational science, machine learning or data mining.
What will you get?
Excellent salary, Flexible working (7am-7pm), Midday Friday finishes, 32 holidays, Pension scheme, Free Parking, Onsite Gym, Health care, Snacks & Drinks, informal dress code & much more!
It would be great to chat in regards to your experiences and aspirations.