Following the recent appointment of a new CIO, my client is currently embarking on a very exciting technology & digital transformation journey, and a brilliant new role is currently available for Agile Coach / Digital Transformation Expert to join the expanding technology team.
"Greenfield and very exciting", our client is investing heavily in its technology as part of their digital transformation and there is no better time to join.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Agile Coach / Digital Transformation Expert will be responsible for leading and coaching the organization through its lean and agile transformation journey.
You will work closely with Heads of Department and act as THE Agile Mentor / Leader and in summary will:
* Coach the Development Teams in self-organisation and cross-functionality
* Help the Development Teams to create high-value products
* Coach the Development Teams in organisational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
* Work with Lean Agile Tam Facilitators to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum as the framework for organisational change.
We are looking for a Certified Agile expert (Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Agile Coach) with a track record of transforming ageing processes into a fast paced Agile / Devops culture.
* Have excellent knowledge & experience of Agile teachings, approaches & behaviours.
* Have a rich set of facilitation, training and coaching tools and models.
* Be capable of teaching and coaching the adoption of Continuous Delivery Practices such as integrating continuously (CI), TDD, ATDD, BDD, Pairing, Mobbing
* Be capable of helping both teams and the wider organisation to address the dysfunctions that may result from teams and others misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Lean and Agile values and principles
What will you get?
Attractive salary (to £75k base), bonus, pension, 25 days holidays and more.
Interesting in having a chat and finding out more? Apply today to Jody at MRJ technology for an immediate discussion.
MRJ Recruitment is a boutique digital recruitment consultancy - formed in 2010 to challenge the norm and do things differently. MRJ has grown to become a trusted partner of some of the leading names in the tech/digital industry, including many heavily-funded tech start-ups.
MRJ is advertising this role on behalf of a client.
For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com