Developers, apply your skills in a space that matters.
Push Doctor is the multi-award winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within 6 minutes on any device. We're growing at a phenomenal pace and we're looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
"Push For Health. Push For Life. Push For a Better Future."
We are launching the next phase of our products and currently looking for a number of Developers in our new Manchester City Centre office to join us on our adventure.
We are recruiting for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and take our iOS applications and transfer them into Android applications knowing how the UI / UX will need to change to feel in-fitting with Android.
In summary, you will:
* Build advanced applications for the Android platform
* Work Modularly so that we can reuse as much code and resources in new products
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
* Work with Secure HTTPS endpoints and understand how to integrate with them in a secure way
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Work on bug fixing and improving the application in an iterative way
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
* Expert software development experience with Android and likely 3+ years experience of delivering native android applications
* Expert knowledge of the Android SDK and will have used the tools and language to create a portfolio of applications that they can demonstrate to us
* Android UX experience that can be used to help the Designers to storyboard a UI that will delight users
* Experience with backwards compatibility libraries to support previous versions of android
* Experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON endpoints
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs including C based low-level APIs written in the NDK
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Strong working experience with Adobe Photoshop
* Ideally knowledge of delivering 3rd party plugins and detection
* Experience with usability / experience testing a benefit
* Experience of delivering content for IOS and Android a benefit
* Experience with WebRTC and other video technologies available on Android
* Experience with integrating with Azure and WCF webservices
* Experience with Stripe SDK for payments
* Ability to understand iOS application code and Objective C a distinct advantage
The people we're looking for:
Willing to push the boundaries | Able to think outside the box | Intelligent |Not afraid of hard work | Leaders in their field | Keen to progress
Sound like you? You'll join a hand-picked team of developers, marketers, designers and health experts on a mission to change the way people think about health forever.
For more information on us, speak to our recruitment partner today: Jody Marks @ MRJ: 0161 244 9600 / email@example.com