Senior iOS Developer - Push Doctor - Manchester
Developers, apply your skills in a space that matters.
Push Doctor is the multi-award winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within 6 minutes on any device. We're growing at a phenomenal pace and we're looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
"Push For Health. Push For Life. Push For a Better Future."
We are launching the next phase of our products and currently looking for a number of Developers in our new Manchester City Centre office to join us on our adventure.
We are recruiting for an iOS Developer to play a vital role in delivering iOS applications which engage our customers, are easy to use, attractive and reliable.
You will deliver native iOS Apps on tablet and phone platforms and look stunning from mobile through to desktop. You will be excited to work in a high- growth organisation and you will thrive when priorities are changeable and timelines are short.
In summary, you will:
* Build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
* Work Modularly so that we can reuse as much code and resources in new products
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with Secure HTTPS endpoints and understand how to integrate with them in a secure way
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving the application in an iterative way
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* Expert knowledge and likely 3+ years' experience of delivering Xcode, Clang, LLVM, Objective C and C code for commercial applications (ideally consumer facing)
* Expert knowledge of Compile defines and multiple applications within one project
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development and Continuous integration
* Knowledge of delivering UX experiences as designed in iOS including inside knowledge of the HIG and making user interfaces available for iPhone and iPad in Universal Applications along with the multiple sizes of devices now on the market
* Experience with Git or for source control including how to use Git Flow and GitHub Flow and what the differences between them are
* Experience working within an Agile environment
* Advanced knowledge of REST API integration and security ideally using AFNetworking or Similar
* Knowledge of effective UX design
* Knowledge of Blocks and how to use them to their full potential
* Strong working experience with Adobe Photoshop
* Integration with WCF web services or equivalent
* Experience with usability / experience testing a benefit
The people we're looking for:
Willing to push the boundaries | Able to think outside the box | Intelligent |Not afraid of hard work | Leaders in their field | Keen to progress
Sound like you? You'll join a hand-picked team of developers, marketers, designers and health experts on a mission to change the way people think about health forever.
For more information on us, speak to our recruitment partner today: Jody Marks @ MRJ: 0161 244 9600 / email@example.com